On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 10:59 +0300, Jimmy Angelakos wrote:
> tonic wrote:
> > I've done some work on the metacity theme for my variation of Kin.
> >
> > I've attached the metacity theme.
> >
> > cheers,
> >     Tonic
>
> Not bad at all, however I found the orange window borders a bit too
> striking. Also: on my machine it appeared to make Maximized titlebars
> appear Inactive.
>

> Keep up the good work,
> Jimmy

I think its awesome!The maximized headers appearing inactive happens to
me to as its in the code not sure if tonic wanted it like that or not.
The windows look awesome inactive with the heron wallpaper;)(with compiz
fusion on anyway).Would it be a good idea for someone to post this on
Ubuntu Forums to see what people think about it?