On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 12:13 -0500, Isaiah Heyer wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 10:59 +0300, Jimmy Angelakos wrote:
> > tonic wrote:
> > > I've done some work on the metacity theme for my variation of Kin.
> > >
> > > I've attached the metacity theme.
> > >
> > > cheers,
> > >   Tonic
> >
> > Not bad at all, however I found the orange window borders a bit too
> > striking. Also: on my machine it appeared to make Maximized titlebars
> > appear Inactive.
> >

> > Keep up the good work,
> > Jimmy
> >

> I modified it so that its more creamy.
> Also I changed the insensitive text to make it easier to tell
> active and inactive windows apart.

I wonder how much peoples opinions  of the various ideas around here
have been skewed by the different colour reproduction characteristics of
their monitors?

Anyway I've fixed some problems and taken away a little of the
eye-popping orange vibrancy in the focused decoration. I've also changed
the unfocused text colour to a paler colour, thanks Isaiah Heyer.

enjoy,
        Tonic

---
Attached: Kin Tonic.tar.bz2 - 12.8 KB