On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 12:32 PM, Kenneth Wimer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I see your point. Just to make it clear what I meant at the first place,
>> the first hurdle is my lack of understanding on:
>> - what are the needed steps on the process I have read about on this list;
>> - what should I do after I have made (let's say) a gtk2 theme and I want
>> to contribute with it and it is uploaded on wiki site;
>> - what to read that is short and gives answers without having to read
>> couple of hundreds of posts mostly unnecessarily commented and off of
>> the original subject;
>> - and final to learn something what worked and no need to re-develop to
>> reach the goal.
>>
>> These is the frame, these are minimal understanding on what it takes to
>> complete the target per my knowledge.

> If, however, we need an overview of the whole process, feel free to write
> away :-)

Just to be sure, if your questions are about creating art-work
packages, start with this:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-art/2008-July/007043.html
(posted just a couple days ago)

If your question is about something else let the team know more
specifically what you'd like to do. Or if you're just suggesting we
write a book on how to participate in the art-team - it's a good idea
but will probably have to get done at a later time.

Sorry for being gruff in my previous reply.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode