On Aug 3, 2008, at 11:04 PM, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

is that sarcasm i smell?! :p

2008/8/4 shadowh511 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Aug 3, 2008, at 10:51 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi guys. I'm new here, but I just wanted to share a great concept that I found for ubuntu. First of all, this design got the front page on Digg, so it's really a great concept. you can check it out at http://willwill100.deviantart.com/art/Interpid-Ibex-Mockup-Part-2-93584910 . I hope the art team can find some inspiration from this design. I know I did!

Regards,
Mike

- Mike