Hi all,

I think that for a first try this is pretty good. The highlight gradient at
the bottom could be less saturated at the first stop and perhaps a bit more
subtle - I know that is getting picky but it is one very important part that
we don't want to lose. One very tricky part of making folders is making small
version which work well and look similar to the large versions. My experience
has shown that making a small version while making the big version keeps
things within the bounds of possibility.

I will try to scrounge up some of the other folder variants we made for Oxygen
a couple of years ago and post them to the list.

--
Ken