On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 12:46 PM, Kenneth Wimer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I think that for a first try this is pretty good. The highlight gradient at
> the bottom could be less saturated at the first stop and perhaps a bit more
> subtle - I know that is getting picky but it is one very important part
> that
> we don't want to lose. One very tricky part of making folders is making
> small
> version which work well and look similar to the large versions. My
> experience
> has shown that making a small version while making the big version keeps
> things within the bounds of possibility.
>
> I will try to scrounge up some of the other folder variants we made for
> Oxygen
> a couple of years ago and post them to the list.
>
> --
> Ken
>
> --

As per a smaller version, a re-make in the older flat style might be more
visually appropriate.
Anywho, mark 2. I also threw in some gloss versions in there. I have no idea
if the thumbnails in the icon are feasable at this point, but nonetheless
they are there.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/raraken/example_mk2.png

--
-Ken Vermette