Okay i think i understand. Do you see any problem with getting new themes
included? Or perhaps a lack of effort creating new themes? There seem to be
lots of mockups that everybody loves, but aren't being turned into themes.
Why is this?I love ubuntu, but i think it needs a lot of work on the
interface, 'look and feel' and speed (although that's unrelated). Do you
think the current system is fine? Should it change or should something be
done to make the system work better?