Well at the moment it is exactly how I described it, nothing more than
voices on a mailing list, if that is what a community art team is, it isn't
productive and is doomed to forever be a bunch of people chirping away in
vain. Unless you or someone else provides an alternative structure to kick
start the art team into something tangible.
Michael