On Fri, 2008-10-03 at 12:10 +0200, Thorsten Wilms wrote:

> Agostino Russo (xivulon) is in need of a replacement for the heron on
> http://www.wubi-installer.org/
>
> While an Ibex would be acceptable, it might be better to have something
> more creative that doesn't need to be changed for every release.

> Please keep his address in the CC field, if you have something to offer
> here :)

So, as no idea besides using Rico's ibex came up, here's a quick
photo-mashup to show the idea of a Window to an African landscape.

http://thorwil.wordpress.com/files/2008/10/wubi_concept_01.jpg

Images used:
Window from http://www.flickr.com/photos/mnadi/34012604/ by mnadi,

Landscape from
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:African_landscape.jpg by Tjeerd
Wiersma, http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/

I will readily admit that this isn't overly original. I will be happy to
see other ideas or even someone picking this one and running with it. I
will not start actual realisation before I hear an OK from Agostino and
not before the weekend in any case :)

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: