Hello all :)

I want make the media-buttons. Actually I am in weekend, but I let this
message for clearing this matter till Monday begins again ... ;)

Cory K. you have a imagination about them yet? A scheme, a Sketch, ...?
I thought in three possible kinds of do them ...

1. The system-lock-screen-button with a very bright blue symbols.
2. A power-button recoloured in orange and white symbols.
3. A power-button with a white background and ... hmmmm, maybe metallic
or orange symbols.

Let me clear the decision, please. I will start to do them only if
everybody is agree with the kind of aspect, they should have! ;)

Sincerly Oliver Scholtz