> Oliver Scholtz wrote:
> > I over-worked the start-here-Icon completely.
> > For checking it I submitted all here:
> >
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Submissions
> >
> > I think it's looking finally very well.
> > But if somebody think it needs here and there a retouch or
> > correction?!?? ... so he can feel free and put his hands over my
> > svg-file. ;)
>
> I think the colors still need work. Otherwise the style is fine.
>
> Though, I think I'd personally like to see something closer to:
> http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1207/capture2i.png
>

> -Cory K.

@ SebastianPorta:

I don't know how your time is. I saw in your works that you have a good
feel for colours. So I ask you directly if want help me with the
colours? :) Maybe you have more knowledge about Inkscape and can fix the
error with the black fields, too. :) Can't find the error in this
file ... :(
But if you can't or don't wont ... let me know. So I will try it by
myself again for improve it all. :)

@ Cory K.:

The capture shows a Ubuntu-Logo in brown. I personally think that this
colour isn't right for many dark panels. It will have a dirty look.
But maybe I'm wrong, too?! Don't know ... :)
Only I know that many peoples dislike brown (forums).
So I hope Sebastian can help me with the colours and decide ... He knows
better what colours would fits better ... I think :)

Sincerly Oliver Scholtz