Hi all,

Just wanted to point out the activity going on in this bug [1], as I
haven't seen any discussion about this on list.

Crux, Glider, Glossy, and Mist are no longer going to be installed by
default in order to make room for Dust and New Wave.

 Kenneth Wimer also mentions that:

 "The community-themes package will be updated accordingly with some
stuff from the Jaunty artwork effort as well as, perhaps, some extras
for the Dust and NewWave (not sure about this part, just an idea
atm.)"

Also, I just want to throw out there that I'd be glad to help out with
any packaging tasks needed.

- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio
Ubuntu Contributing Developer
https://edge.launchpad.net/~andrewsomething