On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Jonathan Blackhall
<johnny.one....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Would it be possible to get something like Shiki-Colors included with this
> package?  It's a very well-tested (GPL'ed) theme from gnome-look:
> http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Shiki-Colors?content=86717 .  It
> would make it very easy for new users to completely change the look of their
> desktop, which I think would be beneficial.
>
> --

For those interested, I have a Shiki-Colors (Clearlooks version)
package in my PPA:

https://edge.launchpad.net/~andrewsomething/+archive/ppa

The package is also on REVU:

http://revu.ubuntuwire.com/p/shiki-colors

I had hoped to get it into Jaunty, but it missed Feature Freeze. So
now my plan is to get it into Debian so that it will be synced into
Karmic. Unfortunately, upstream doesn't ship an explicit copyright
notice in the tarball, and I doubt Debian will accept the package
without this. I plan on contacting them and asking them to do so in
their next release.

- Andrew