Breathe Icon Set: https://launchpad.net/breathe-icon-set

I have updated BZR (trunk/packaging branches) with the following icons.

New:

    * accessories-calculator
    * applications-science
    * network-workgroup
    * preferences-system-network
    * preferences-desktop-personal

Updated:

    * drive-harddisk
    * drive-removable-media (so slick)
    * start-here
    * folder (slight fix)
    * user-home (slight fix)

The plan is to make a PPA upload after the next round of icons come in.
(because I know that's what's on most of your minds. ;P)

w00t!! We have a section done!!
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Icons/Categories

Sebastien: You'll see network-workgroup and preferences-system-network
have my edit with the green in it. Just use it for a bit. I think it is
better having this contrast there as the blue "connections" really got
lost at smaller sizes. Give it a chance.

Wiki has been updated with new links to images as well.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet Anyone who had
submissions on:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Submissions please look
over it. I have done a bit of cleanup. I have remove things that
obviously could be but just commented out other things. If something
should come back please re-enable it. I have left things visible that I
think we're still having active discussions about.

Great job guys. Keep 'em comin'!

-Cory K.