2009/3/16 Cory K. <coryis...@ubuntu.com>

> spg76 wrote:
> > Did you updated the power options icons with the lastest version that I
> sent
> > you. Let me know If you don't have the files.
> >

> Yes. I uploaded those weeks ago. Let me know if you see anything odd still.

I just download the branch and I see that the power icons aren't the latest
revisions (I retouched the gradients and refine the small icons a little). I
sent those to you, I didn't post them in the wiki. If you want I can send
the files to you or upload them to the wiki
Also, I don't know if you see the latest revisions of the utilities-terminal
and utilities-system-monitor that I sent you some weeks ago.
Again, if you want I can upload the files to the wiki.
Thanks.
--
Seba (AKA spg76)
http://www.ubuntu-ar.org