> PS : Oliver, if you want artwork for Kubuntu, you should visit the
> kubuntu irc channel and see if someone there does artwork for it.
> There are a few persons in the Xubuntu community that actually do
> artwork, eventhough they don't seem to be on that list (and i don't
> seem to be on theirs :p). There probably are people making artwork for
> Kubuntu, and they probably need people to help them ;)

Thank you for the information :)
Yes I should visit the kubuntu irc channel one day ...
Surly it would be very interesting for me.
I impressed about the artwork in the last time for *buntu.
Very active and all is very promising, too. :)
So compiz impressed many Windows-Users - the new Artwork will let them
shocking. :D

-- finish with the OT.

Sincerly Oliver