2009/3/19 Steve Dodier <sidnio...@hotmail.com>:

> Would anyone mind dropping the list of themes included in community-themes
> for Jaunty ? I'm still on Intrepid at the moment, but i'd like to take the
> time to make XFWM's for all of these themes within the next two weeks so
> that there is a chance for it to be shipped in Jaunty, for Xubuntu users.
>
> Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me that list :)

community-themes has yet to change. It still contains the same things
as in Intrepid. In theory it will get new themes soon, but we're
getting close so who knows. New Wave and Dust are now also in a new
package, along with Dust Sand. gnome-themes-ubuntu, which is installed
by default now. So those are the themes you should probably focus on.

Hopefully we'll get word on the future of the community-themes package soon....

-Andrew