Matthew Nuzum wrote:
> Cory K. wrote:
>
>> QUESTION: Is the end game to ship w/Ubuntu or a separate package? (I see
>> no prior info on this)
>>

> I am an optimist so I will say that the end-game is to ship with
> Ubuntu. That means that there are some compromises that need to be
> made in the interest of making it compatible with that scenario. That
> said, it is very realistic this will be just another contributed theme
> package, which is OK too. I see no reason not to aim for the stars
> though.

The reason I ask is indeed package-related. If this were an overarching
concept, worthy of it's own packaging, I was going to suggest the
example-look packaging as a base. I was also going to suggest a project
on LP. But I guess that depends on how grandiose the idea is.

I think I'm pretty decent at getting the technicals in place for things.
So once details are put in place I can help there if needed.

I think something like: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Powder should be
created to put up some basic structure for details to go into. I'm sure
thorwil would be great for this if he so chooses.

-Cory K.

-Cory K.