Sorry for the split reply.

@Matthew

If you are indeed going to see the creation of this new theme to the
end, great. I trust you know as much as any of the older heads around
here the amount if ideas that get thrown out there and come to nothing.

So if the things that are often discussed (but rarely used) are put in
place I'll surely help out any way I can. ;)

I actually have several pink themes I might throw out there once wiki
pages are up and if they fit whatever guidelines are set out.

This idea I feel if done right could be a big win.

QUESTION: Is the end game to ship w/Ubuntu or a separate package? (I see
no prior info on this)

-Cory K.