mac_v wrote:
> spg76 wrote:
>
>> I uploaded to the wiki new icons for mimetypes. It's basically a common
>> page (not dog-eared)
>> The gradient and the shadows might need some work but I want to show you
>> how it looks.
>>
>> I'll try to make different versions this week if I have the time.
>>
> Hi,
> Cory wanted a different base for the mime types, he didnt want to use a
> rectangle sheet of paper.

True as I want to try to have a little style here. But, in the interest
of moving things along I will say with 32px and below we go with the
flat sheet. So the sake of simplicity.

> Also not using the paper for audio,video, look better.
> The audio-x-generic icon without the paper would look better.

Actually my thought for all files would be to use the sheet. But I'm not
hard set.

> The background paper used only for pdf,docx,... would be better.

I'll put more thought into this later with another reply. 4:30am here
and I'm off to work.

-Cory K.