El dom, 28-06-2009 a las 21:03 -0300, spg76 escribió:
> I uploaded to the wiki new icons for mimetypes. It's basically a
> common page (not dog-eared)
> The gradient and the shadows might need some work but I want to show
> you how it looks.
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Submissions#Mimetypes
> I also made some screenshots in different zoom views in Nautilus.
> http://files.getdropbox.com/u/113489/Pantallazo.png
> http://files.getdropbox.com/u/113489/Pantallazo-1.png
> http://files.getdropbox.com/u/113489/Pantallazo-2.png
> http://files.getdropbox.com/u/113489/Pantallazo-3.png
>
> I'll try to make different versions this week if I have the time.
> --
> Seba (AKA spg76)
> http://www.ubuntu-ar.org

Personally I like the mimetypes icons you've made sebastian, however the
shadow of the image should not be on paper.

it'n only my opinion but it's suposed to be the image its paste on the
paper background, not the 3d picture.

(i'm not sure that i expressed correctly, i hope you understand)

in the other hand,
I would like to know what your view of the new icons of camera-video and
usb drive.

Daniel.P