I think it's a great theme. Only a few issues:

1) Change the theme so the panel can be custom-coloured or fully
transparent.

2) I think that this orange-pinky colour for the tabs is not consistent
with a serious and good-looking theme. maybe if you make it dark grey or
light grey it can get cooler!

3) make the metacity thinner. The buttons are great!!!

It's really a good theme, i think actually the best i have ever seen
after Dust.

-Mariux