mac_v wrote:
> Cory K. wrote:
>
>> Just wanted to give everyone a little heads-up. Sebastien and I have
>> each had some personal things to deal with over the past two weeks so it
>> has made things slow up a bit on Breathe. Rest assured, we still have a
>> plan. ;)
>>

> Just to mention a few things ,
> -Sebastiens upload today > the mp3 icon doesnt have a shadow,  while the
> other have shadows.

I see shadows. Show a screenshot.

> -Daniel has uploaded a folder,

Where? Not in BZR.

> which probably has the palette correct ,
> but looks more like Gnome-colors folder? maybe Andrew's folder could use
> the same palate Daniel has used...

Daniel's folder will not be used. I've said this many times. Once we
switched that was it. Small fixes sure but his is a redesign.

Andrew SB wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Cory K.<coryis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So for now, I think the 0.50 release will be the one that makes Karmic.
>> It's pretty solid (though i'm not sold on "computer" really) and
>> bug-free. Any word on this Andrew? Is it through REVU?
>>

> Yep, I uploaded it the day of the release. It's past the NEW queue and
> is availiable in Karmic.
>
> https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/breathe-icon-theme
>
> and...@andrew-testing:~$ apt-cache policy breathe-icon-theme
> breathe-icon-theme:
>   Installed: 0.50
>   Candidate: 0.50
>   Version table:
>  *** 0.50 0
>         500 http://archive.ubuntu.com karmic/universe Packages
>         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Ok. Killer. Admittedly, I haven't tested Karmic as much as I should. So,
feedback from any adventurous souls is appreciated.

@Andrew. Since we have moved to trunk for our packaging can you remove
the packaging branch? I also think your packaging bug is hooked to that
branch. I think since it's "Fixed-Released" it's ok if the link is broken.

-Cory K.