mac_v wrote:
> Cory K. wrote:
>
>> mac_v wrote:

>>> Just to mention a few things ,
>>> -Sebastiens upload today > the mp3 icon doesnt have a shadow,  while the
>>> other have shadows.
>>>

>> I see shadows. Show a screenshot.
>>

> Not the shadows below , rather no shadow behind one icon
>
> compare:
> breathe-icon-set/incoming/audio-mpeg.svg
> breathe-icon-set/incoming/audio-x-generic.svg
> breathe-icon-set/incoming/audio-x-wav.svg
>
> audio-mpeg > does not have a shadow behind the music note , it is like
> as if it is drawn on the paper. but the other 2 have shadows behind the
> note.

Gotcha. Correct. This is a design detail that will have to be discussed.

> i was not saying replace he folder...
> rather > andrew's folder can use Daniel's color palette.
>
> Since there was concern for the color palette of the folder , having too
> much saturation.

Isn't "I" supposed to be capitalized? :)

At present, Sebastien, others (people I've shown the revisions to) and
myself have concerns about the saturation levels of Daniel's edits.

They haven't been posted to the list yet because we've been a bit busy
with personal things but we've been talking amongst ourselves. It
basically boils down to Daniel's edits looking too desaturated. Really,
It could just be his monitor. :) Who knows. In any case it still needs
chat and that will be public soon.

-Cory K.