That desktop is neat :) Although i will stay at the default gnome layout. I dont like the "only on tray at the bottom" philosophy :) If you know what i mean.
True, but when i tested Kubuntu last time, i culdnt even fire up my DSL
connection, and it was crowded, too much functions, lack of pure clearness.
Keep it simple Pal :P Nobody is stupid. I'll give Karmic Kubuntu another shot
when it will come out. Ubuntu has definitely its place, i think it should be a
bit fuzzy, a bit more exciting, aside the pureness what it has. Maybe we should
make Kubuntu come up to a usability, what Ubuntu already has, and then we will
have a two sided OS. One for purity, one for extremes. Next year will be very
interesting..

Cheers Mates!
David