On Friday 09 October 2009 09:34:27 am Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> Dear Boudhayan,
>
> It seems like nobody else cares (or has time to care). As long as this
> is the case, I suggest to not even think about this endeavor anymore.

I care very much, but it was bad timing...trying to get the release out the
door atm.

We have also discussed this within the design team at Canonical at different
times to varying extents. I'd like to understand the scope of such a site. We
currently use the term "artwork" to define what goes on here but really it is
"design" in varying forms. I think we would need to encompass that
entirely...if you're going to do it, do it right :p

--
Ken