Saleel Velankar wrote:

--
Saleel
weird, I had read they were working on an official group system.
I also have a feeling Yahoo! wouldn't go through expanding filesizes just for us, but it's something I wouldn't mind being wrong about.

If it's filesize issues you're worried about on the Wiki, we could use an external dedicated image hosting site like imgur (which the owner says is an example of code re use, which could be open source stuff but I'm not sure and I'm too lazy to look into it.)

Another idea is if we can get hosting for it, make a small kusaba x imageboard site (what *chans are based on), that would be a great medium for both discussion and hosting.