I can follow up with them to see if they will accept standard SVG files.
 The first ride is June 5th.  They require 6 to 8 weeks to deliver.  Eight
weeks from June 5th is around the 11th of April.

I would like to have the design done by the beginning of April if I had to
set a reasonably comfortable deadline.  The more time we have the better.
 I'll still need to sell enough of the jersey's to do the minimum order.
 I'm sure a lot of people would want to see the jersey before they agree to
buy one.

Trey