On Wed, 2010-03-10 at 22:17 -0500, Trey Ethridge wrote:

> Yes.  I still need help.  Thorsten Wilms stated that he would help
> too, however I haven't received any mockups yet.  I believe that he is
> working on something now.  I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you also
> helped out.  The way I see it is the more ideas the better.

Well, I stated "Interested yes, but not entirely sure, yet". Still busy
with the Ubuntu Manual title page and related artwork. While It was my
intention to tackle the Jerseys afterwards, I will be glad if Déa takes
care of this.

I would like to suggest to use "teamwork" and "speed" as central
motives. Bonus points if that can be combined with the idea of "light",
to get in line with the new Ubuntu identity design.

Note that there's still no SVG (or other vector format) of the new
Ubuntu logo available to the public.

Oh, and welcome Déa! :)

--
Thorsten Wilms