We are fast approaching the time when community themes need to be in their
final form. I plan to test next week against a fresh Maverick install and
report my findings.

I'm not sure what version of Murrine will make the cut but I am assuming the
"Murrine Daily Build" will be the source. I had some trouble installing this
version in Maverick today.

I also notice some folks posted themes in the "Ubuntu Artist" area of
deviantART. I will drop them a note to see if they have some interest in
Community Themes as there was a lot of process change this release and there
may be some confusion. :)

Cheers,

John