Hi!

I'm 16, and another inactive member! So far I've only done some
WordPress banners and a couple of CD Labels - nothing to write home
about. Anyway, just to show that age doesn't matter - if a juicy
opportunity comes along and you have the skills, by all means take it up
and do it!

Yours,
Boudhayan Gupta