Well first off im new to this kinda stuff i know i might sound incapable
of making a considerable contribution being a 15 yr old  but i have tough
myself CSS3 and HTML i have not launched anything big but in my spare time i
design with photoshop CS5 Tumblr and WordPress themes. Im eager to
contribute because at this very moment i am installing my ubuntu server and
will be hosting my very first permanent WordPress blog. While ubuntu is not
my primary OS i am familiar with gimp and have been running it alongside
windows. I would be happy to contribute artwork and i will be working on
some every so often as school is still a priority :D

Zach Snyder,