Hey everyone,

The meeting will be on the 26th of November 2010 at 16:00 UTC, I've
attached a cal file for everyone who can import them and have their
calendar do the time zone magic.

Attending Note: Vish said Kenneth Wimer was the artwork's team lead, he
really needs to be at this meeting so we can decide a few things.

Subject: This meeting is basically about the core group of artwork team
members and making sure that everyone is approaching the group in the
same way. All teams need a core nucleus of people in order to function
as an anchor for the culture and functions the team performs.

Agenda:

 * Leadership - I'd like there to be a resolution person/group who's job
is not to decide the workings of the team, but to resolve issues and
speak on behalf on the team outside. This may include formalising the
team's nucleus people into a council.
 * Grievance - Everyone given an opportunity to explain if they have any
outstanding issues, what they are and how they should be resolved. New
leader(s) can make final call if consensus can not be reached.

Quick Agenda - We're just going to reiterate over these items to make
sure that everyone knows, agrees and is actively participating, It's
very important that the core people are in strong agreement on the core
activities of the group:

 * Promotion - What is considered good promotion and what is not.
 * Organisation - How we define what work needs to be done.
 * Submissions - How we are currently accepting submissions.

Please make this meeting if you can.

Best Regards, Martin Owens
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Ximian//NONSGML Evolution Calendar//EN
VERSION:2.0
METHOD:PUBLISH
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:/freeassociation.sourceforge.net/Tzfile/America/New_York
X-LIC-LOCATION:America/New_York
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZNAME:EST
DTSTART:19701107T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZNAME:EDT
DTSTART:19700314T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:http:
 //www.google.com/calendar/feeds/doctormo%40gmail.com/private/full/r12cj567
 tbel0vocp6nhc9v6rg
DTSTAMP:20101116T145626Z
DTSTART;TZID=/freeassociation.sourceforge.net/Tzfile/America/New_York:
 20101126T110000
DTEND;TZID=/freeassociation.sourceforge.net/Tzfile/America/New_York:
 20101126T120000
TRANSP:OPAQUE
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:Nucleus ArtWork Team Meeting