Hello Andrew,

At the bottom of this email (and every email) you will see an
unsubscribe link. Please click on it to unsubscribe yourself.

Please consider instead joining one of the art user communities such as
the ubuntu flickr group[1] or the ubuntu artists deviant art group[2] so
you can get announcements but not have to deal with a lot of process
email.

Best Regards, Martin Owens

[1] http://www.flickr.com/groups/ubuntu-artwork/
[2] http://ubuntu-artists.deviantart.com/