Hi,

Thanks for all you input. It was very helpful. I will try and get them
incorporated into the rethemed site.

At the moment we are doing a just a retheming of the site to bring it
inline with the other *.ubuntu.com sites. This is so that when vistors
come to the site they instantly know that it is an official Ubuntu site.
With regards to the suggestions regarding the information architecture
and interaction of the site, you have given some really great
suggestions. I probably would not get time to implement them on this
current retheming, but would love to get them in on a "v2.0" of the site.

Thanks,

Richard Lee