On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 11:34 +0100, rAX wrote:

> Hello Vishnoo,
>

> Sorry for the late reply, I was Having problems the my ISP.

no probs..

> As for sending the sketches to Marcus Haslam, I don't have his email
> address, feel free to forward the message to him if you have his
> address.

 <https://launchpad.net/~marcus-haslam>
^That's his lp id , also has his email id.

@Leandro Gómez : Could you also send your event pictograms for inclusion
into the main set? Having everything in one complete set would be
great..

> Additionally, I would love to see a list of missing pictograms.
> Thank you.

Afaik, there isnt any list. You could consider the artwork wiki as the
first list..
Back then, Dominic mentioned that their intention was to expand the set
as required for the community. Not sure if there is a list now..

--
Cheers,
Vish