Hi dov,

I just wanted to say thank for all this detailed info. Also, the ASUS
Eee PC sounds like a fun & practical PC to have (I've recommend it to
a friend who wants to use a laptop for standard tasks..) and I'll
probably still get a Dell as I'd like to still be able to play around
with Ubuntu. I imagine a Dell PC will give me the ability to more
readily explore and experiment than the ASUS EEE?

I'll probably wait a few more months anyway to see whether Dell AU
releases a Dell with an Ubuntu option. And also see how the ASUS eee
is handling.. sounds like it's pretty successful to date!

regards,
Andrew