Hi there peoples,

I'm just wondering if anyone can offer personal experience with using ipods
with Gutsy. I did a little research a while ago on the subject but never
found anything I was entirely happy with in regard to completely replacing
iTunes as far as functionality goes with the ipod.
I'd appreciate it if anyone could offer their opinions on the matter. I'm
essentially looking for something that can handle music, video, podcasts the
whole shebang. So far I've not been able to find one app that can do the
lot, rather 3-4 apps together which can get a tad tedious.

Also, if anyone knows of a reliable app that can convert to ipod video I'd
be interested in that to. I find myself resorting to Windows far to much.

Thanks

--
Sam Jackson / Nandemonai / Junin Toiro
Rendai Media - http://rendai.homeunix.net