peter baker wrote:
I downloaded the RC off optus the other day no prob. I can send you a copy in the mail if you like

On 4/21/08, *David Hoole* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Hi all,

    Is it just me or is there a problem with iiNets ftp server with
    downloading the Ubuntu isos?

    ftp://ftp.iinet.net.au/linux/ubuntu-cd-images/8.04/

    I get a 'no such file or directory error 550' when trying to get the
    i385 desktop iso at

ftp://ftp.iinet.net.au/linux/ubuntu-cd-images/8.04/ubuntu-8.04-rc-desktop-i386.iso

    I have sent an email to iiNet but no idea how long it will take
    but was
    wondering if anyone else was having this issue.

    Cheers.

www.peter.id.au <http://www.peter.id.au>
Appreciate the offer Peter, the reason I was after iiNet is its free and fast for me to use being a customer, someone's sent a more practical link for me to use for the ftp which I'll keep an eye on, I won't be upgrading till the weekend as I imagine it may have complications and it should be up by then.

Dave