I tried to download the torrent, but to no avail.
I ended up opting for a straight up ISO download. Got the Kubuntu release
downloading as we speak... although I couldn't access the KDE 4 remix. If
anyone does get this, could we get a quick review of KDE4 on Hardy?

Cheerio everyone and have a great weekend