On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 17:15 +1000, Chris Jones wrote:
> Just a quick note, if you're after a quick and easy website that offers the
> direct download links for Ubuntu, redirect your users to
> http://whatisubuntu.com/view/Download%20Links/
>
> Or head to
>
> http://www.whatisubuntu.com
>
> ... and then click on the Download Links page.

Besides the an attempt to increase your google ranking. What is this
poor excuse of a website ??

You've offered nothing we don't already have.

It's just links back to ubuntu and internode...well not even that. it's
javascript crap there with a note to copy and paste ?

So you decreased user friendliness used javascript for no reason.

Put something worth reading on your site then post back to the list with
something worthwhile not just spam.

Gabz