I don't think there is anything wrong with the question, I just think this
mailing list is generally a little bit more higher up on the technical food
chain for such and it's kind of expected that you'd have sorted all the
really trivial stuff out by yourself or on the forums/irc etc.

T.

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Daniel Mons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --

When one burns ones bridges, what a very nice fire it makes.