2008/7/3  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> 2008/7/1 Michael Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 12:48 PM, Sebastian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Do I have to pay phone line rental to telstra when I sign up for phone
>> > and net with internode?
>>
>> Not if you go with one of their "Naked" plans - refer
>> http://www.internode.on.net/naked/
>>
>> Of course this means you'd use VOIP (see the Internode NodePhone
>> product) for phone calls, but many people are already whether they
>> have traditional DSL or a new-century ULL service :-)
>
> In addition to the above, if you use nodephone and do not have access to a
> fast ADSL connection if you live in the country or do not wish to contract
> for the higher cost involved in getting naked ADSL, you can opt for a
> reduced ($20) plan with Telstra.
>

>> --

Thanks to all who answered.
it seems that internode has many satisfied customers amongst the posters.
By now I checked the plans from inernode and iinet and by now iinet
has more of what I was looking for than the node. So unless on of you
has a good reason not to use iinet I will go with them.

Thanks again to all out there helping!