Hi All,

I'm trying to run a Python script to generate a Sitemap for my Googlepages
website.

I'm attempting to follow the instruction on this html page:

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/docs/en/sitemap-generator.html#execute

but I don't really know what I'm doing!

I have opened a Root Terminal and do a cd into the folder containing the
Python script generating code. I have also edited the xml file and saved it
as "pewtas_googlepages.xml".

Can someone please be kind enough to help me run the python command which
will (I think) generate a Sitemap for my googlepages website.

http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=34654&topic=13452#rss

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/docs/en/sitemap-generator.html

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/user# ls
delphi_source            OLD HDD
Desktop                  OpenOffice stuff
Documents                PDF
DVD_iso_images           Photos
Examples                 Pictures
FrostWire                Public
html                     Sitemap_generator
Lazarus_source_code      starlogo-linux-build-i386-nosound.
liogo                    Templates
Logo                     Torrents
Misc stuff               Videos
MP3_Shoutcast_Playlists  websites
Music                    xlogo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/user# cd Sitemap_generator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/user/Sitemap_generator# python sitemap_gen.py
--config=pewtas.googlepages.xml
Reading configuration file: pewtas.googlepages.xml
[ERROR] Cannot read configuration file: pewtas.googlepages.xml
Configuration file errors -- exiting.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/user/Sitemap_generator#

--
Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS

My free website is:
http://pewtas.googlepages.com (or) http://tinyurl.com/yuyejs

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)