Hi Paul & All,

Thanks for the advice on installing M$ Windows true type fonts. I did as you
explained and now I have my TT fonts installed. Thanks again.

2008/7/28 Paul Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi Peter,
>
> To make a new TrueType font available in Ubuntu, just copy the ttf
> file into a '.fonts' directory in your home directory. It them becomes
> available to you in Inkscape, OpenOffice and (I assume) other Gnome
> applications.
>
> Cheers,
> Paul
>
> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Peter Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > To: Ubuntu-au discussion e-list and the "ubuntulinux" yahoo! group
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I have been looking at the About.com website and found lots and lots of
> info
> > about Linux, and in particular:

[big snip]

--
Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS

My free website is:
http://pewtas.googlepages.com (or) http://tinyurl.com/yuyejs

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)