I'm in Airlie Beach, Qld. But on Thursday I'm flying to Canberra for a
week, so I won't need the USB key until I get back. And yes indeed I
would certainly return your key to you! Very generous of you to offer
to share it.

One of these years I may get a faster connection, too. That would be
nice. ;-)

--Jean