With Planet and Planet Users participating in the "Get to know a LoCo" meme
at the moment, I thought I find out about the AUS loCo ...

1. The LoCoTeam List (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamList) leads me to
http://www.ubuntu.com.au/ which appears to have had no activity since June
2008
2. LoCoTeamList also leads me to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeamwhich appears to have had no
activity updates since Aug 2008
3. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam directs me to
http://ubuntu.org.au/, which is the same as #1 above.
4. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Members has had a recent update
onlya few days ago with an addition for Sth AUS. (and now me)
5. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam shows no meetings or newsletters
since June 2008
6. Planet AU (http://planet.ubuntu.org.au/) appears to have little Ubuntu
activity
7. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IntrepidReleaseParties shows nothing occurred for
AUS

So I make the assessment that Australia LoCo is either a very stagnant or
dead LoCo? Is this a fair assessment? If not, what/where have I missed for
info and activities of AUS LoCo? If it is a fair assessment, why is this the
case? Do AU Ubuntu'ites like it this way?

I'm not trying to play or stir politics - if there has been any on this
topic in the past - but just trying to understand the current status. Is
this list the only real communication and activity of ubuntu-au?

Thanks.

--
Cheers,
Jason