Dear Ubuntu Folk,

Problem SOLVED. I did a total re-install of my OS... wiping out the old OS.

I'm now using Mint Ubuntu (Elyssa)... and it is the only OS on this pc. It
was quite straight-forward to install (over-writing the old system).

Best Regards,
PEW   ;-)))

Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS
from Hobart, Tasmania, Australia -- phone (03) 6236-9675

My free website is: http://pewtas.googlepages.com

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)
Doug Larson  - "Instead of giving a politician the keys to the city, it
might be better to change the locks."