Hello All,

My problem is with this pc (this desktop) running Ubuntu with Gnome DE...
and the Home space is around 37 GB. The main partition (see line
9http://paste.ubuntu.com/117016/
)

I don't know what is taking up most of my space... I don't think it's the
Ubuntu installation itself. But something is hogging most of the HDD and
leaving me with only 3.2GB free hard disc space.

Note that the HDDs in this pc is one terabyte (as 2 x 500 GB HDD). I will
provide more technical details as requested.... as long as you explain how
I'm to obtain this info.

I should NOT be running out of HDD space!!! Note also that I rate myself as
only a Ubuntu Beginner!!! The links below are the result of chats in
#beginners-help chat forum ... I tried to ask in #ubuntu chat forum but it
was so very busy that I was effectively ignored ;-(

sudo fdisk -l
results below
http://paste.ubuntu.com/117016/

ls -lah ~/
results below
http://paste.ubuntu.com/116901/

df -h
results below
http://paste.ubuntu.com/116880/

Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS
from Hobart, Tasmania, Australia -- phone (03) 6236-9675

My free website is: http://pewtas.googlepages.com

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)
Bob Hope  - "I have a wonderful make-up crew. They're the same people
restoring the Statue of Liberty."ls -lah ~/