dopey dora wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Thanks for the reply. Not sure what you mean by turning on WPA2 as I
> didn't see that in the set ups.

WPA2 should be available as an option in your wireless router.  If it's
not, be aware that you are running an obsolete protocol.  WPA2 is the
minimum you need to be secure.  The security provided by running WEP is
like leaving your front door wide open.  WPA is like closing it but not
locking it.
> Also what was the attachments - it just downloaded!

If your software doesn't understand it, you can safely ignore my S/MIME
signature.  It is used by compatible email clients to verify that my
email is genuine.

Paul